Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOTH Level
This is a "Exploit" i used to get level 56 with 967k and a lot of guns over the time of 2 months of casual playing (0-2 Games a day) This needs to be used in moderation and only used with any sort of AA Tank
about to try it now
Quote: Originally Posted by theoneeclipse about to try it now It takes time to get ahang of but i was getting a 86k end game bonus
u can also use that method to shoot ppl out of helicopters while they fly over ur head. (u playing as infantry)
Anybody other than OP know a good lagswitch?
Quote: Originally Posted by ADG Anybody other than OP know a good lagswitch? google software lagswitch, thats prolly the same OP is using, it has different modes, comes with sound and a hotkey
Quote: Originally Posted by masterlooser18 google software lagswitch, thats prolly the same OP is using, it has different modes, comes with sound and a hotkey it is, i did not know if i was allowed to say it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Seansploit it is, i did not know if i was allowed to say it. mentioning the name of a program, unless its a paycheat, should be allowed. linking the program isnt tho
Quote: Originally Posted by masterlooser18 mentioning the name of a program, unless its a paycheat, should be allowed. linking the program isnt tho software lagswitch is P2C you have to buy it :-
Quote: Originally Posted by Seansploit software lagswitch is P2C you have to buy it :-