Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] BE Radar Enabler
Here's a simple way around battleyes pesky way of stopping your radar from working. Simply just deletes the service like you would in Task Manager and does a few other tricks I like to call gypsy magic to make it work for ya It has battleye update protection as well just incase they sneakily update. DOWNLOAD: http:
I'm really glad you released this because I was getting sick of all the PMs asking me how to get around BE to run RPM radars, rep
Quote: Originally Posted by Douggem I'm really glad you released this because I was getting sick of all the PMs asking me how to get around BE to run RPM radars, rep Everyone and their mother was asking me too
rep for being sneakier with stopping BE than me "must spread some rep before giving it to tim0n again" =[
you should of had left them to figure it out by themselves rep
Quote: Originally Posted by lhikary you should of had left them to figure it out by themselves rep Was getting fairly annoying, people would get my skype from other people and ask me etc. Was just easier to release something - if it gets detected then I might let them figure it out
Someone tell me how to work this? I'm new to this life of a cheater
Hello and thank you for your release, also thank you for not giving out the info since day one as I managed to learn a whole lot of crap by trial and error. Just for your information you don't need necessarily to delete the service. There is a ridiculously easy way to work around the BE, regarding ownerships and permissions. For those that want to fiddle around, Process Hacker is a good way to experiment without making any alterations to your system (until you are sure that you found how to enable your RPM
Long time since I saw the last Release. Thanks man
Quote: Originally Posted by dricao Long time since I saw the last Release. Thanks man I don't like to always release stuff, it takes the fun out of others reversing it as well