Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Fortnite SECRETS Only for Beginners (NOOBS ONLY) | Chaos

10 Fortnite SECRETS Only for Beginners (NOOBS ONLY) | Chaos

Have you ever wondered why certain fortnite players are way better than everybody else. Have you ever wondered if there was a little secret here in there that they know that you don't know the answer to those questions is a resounding. Yes. What is up guys Junior goes. Well, the chaos top tens in tonight. We are going to be counting down 10 fortnite tips and tricks for the beginner. These are things you must know before you play fortnite or if you have just started fortnite all of these tips in a lot of you already playing so you may watch this and say this is complete newbie information Jimmy, but we all started somewhere and if your brand new to the game, these are things that you need to know if you want to go on that journey to get your first Victory Royale plus improving your performance in battle real along the way and you never know some of you Seasons fortnite players make it a little Tipper truck out of here that you just stick in your pocket that maybe you forgot about who knows the whole point of the video is to make you better at fortnite.Especially if you are a beginner, so let's get started. This month's giveaway is for a new PlayStation 4 console. All you have to do to enter is dropping like on this video be subscribe to the channel and turn on your notification. So you never miss an uploaded in the comment section. Let me know why you want to win the PS4 and include your Twitter handle so I can contact you if you're the winner. The winner will be announced at the end of the month. Now this may sound obvious to most of you to play fortnite, but you would be surprised how many people do not utilize this at number 10 using headphones for those that play fortnite other Battle Royale games on the regular. This one sounds like a no-brainer I get it but for newer players and trust me, there are plenty of them flooding into fortnite. It's not fortnite battle real should always be played with a good set of headphones. So Abby has much of the game is dependent on sound at being able to use sound to your advantage is crucial so much of this game is based on little audio cues such as a chest location enemy footsteps gunfire in the Destin where the enemy bullets are landing nearby and where the shot came from. So on so forth. It can be fun to just kick back without a headset and play the game, but if you really want to succeed in fortnite battle Riel, you really need to be wearing a headset a good headset because those all audio cues can only be heard with a headset and they can be defining whether or not you're going to get a victory or you're going to get a failure. Speaking of sound which is so important in fortnite make less sound is one ties in with the audio cues of the last entry. Once again, it's a no-brainer to those who play a lot but it may be news to those who have just started or haven't been playing the game very long because so much of this game is based around town. You want to make it a little sound as humanly possible when you're moving around the map when you suspect that somebody is nearby stop moving and listen and if you have to move do it while you're crouching so you limit your sound if you think someone is nearby you don't swap weapons because they will hear you take out your gun. You can move silently when you were crouching. But if you stayed up where you start swapping weapons around are reloading your weapons for even taking out your blueprints or start building the enemy can hear you 100% of the time you want to make as little as possible while playing the game, expecially when you first start out what you master the game will not master the game. Once you get good at the game, then you can hold your own in those confrontations, but just starting out. You probably want to have every little Advantage you can I know right landing and unpopulated areas. Why do people love to land in populated areas in the mad because that is where the action is Allah tilted towers and the good loot if you want to succeed as a brand new player, it's a better idea to do the opposite the more you play the game the more you are going to start to learn where the good unpopulated sections of the map aren't trust me. There are plenty of little hidden nuggets out there little clusters of Huts or Towers were guns and ammo spots are great. And even random Chest locations around the map where you can grab them without ever having to worry about getting shot instantly upon turning around. Am I saying you can never land in populated areas like tilted Towers or Pleasant or retail? Absolutely not what I'm saying? Is that by learning the good unpopulated spots on the map. You can consistently get good loot in safely secure a good load out without having to worry about getting annihilated with of the first 60 seconds to the mat and this is definitely predicated more for the newer player. Adam R7 learning the house layouts despite the fact that there are a ton of houses throughout the fortnite map. You probably noticed that many of them had the exact same layout on the inside the same blueprint if you will you got the dining room, you got the living room the kitchen in the garage on the bottom floor then up the stairs. You have the bedrooms in the bathroom in the chest hidden behind a wall and then you can build a ramp up to the attic where there is usually another chest. So while there may be tons and tons of houses on the map, there's only a handful of different layout that these houses actually have and by learning these layout you will be much better prepared for landing buy a house because you want to know where to look and get all the good stuff as quick as possible. Whenever you're in the house while you're playing fortnite take a mental note of where everything is at is it will help you in the future because trust me there's a house in Pleasant looks just like a house and tell that looks just like a house in salty. Once, you know these different schematics and blueprints you'll be able to efficiently loot through a house rapidly. Adam 6 remapping the building selection this one applies mainly to PC players that it's not really possible on Console at the time of recording this video. Although you never know. It could happen to the Future thanks to all the blood that your disposal with a mouse and keyboard. You can assign specific keys for each building peace in your inventory and you should absolutely do this. If you were playing on the PC by default the different building pieces are selected through the F buttons or by scrolling your mouse will but this is way slower and way less accurate than just remapping each piece to a certain button by remapping the pieces to custom binding you can build much much faster ultra-fast and you don't have to worry about scrolling too far and screwing up while constructing a tower or something really specific if you watch good PC players and you're just in awe like I am and how quick and efficient they build it's because their key bindings are set up exactly how they want to I mean in instant pressing the button in the action is immediate Cracking into the top 5 and once again if you play 4 night for a little while, this is probably a no-brainer but I even attended forget this at times and then that guy and why did I do that? Drink the small Shields first drink too many emotions are going to be your best friend in fortnite battle real but if you don't know how to take them in the proper order you're going to end up just shooting yourself in the foot for those that don't know. There are four kinds of drinkable Shield potions in the game the small Shield me to give you twenty-five shields for drink any large Shield which give you 50 shields for drink to slurp juice which gives you 25 Shield slowly over time and the Chug jug which gives you a hundred and a hundred. However, they catch with all these is the fact that the small Shield potion can only be used if your Shields are under 50 while all of the others can be used whenever you want in order to maximize your Shield you want to drink the small middies before you drink anything else if you drink The Minis and then the large you can get your total Shield over 50, but if you drink the large first then go and try to drink the minis. You can't do it. You'll be stop a stuck at 50 and you won't even be able to drink. Dismal went so if you have small mini in another type of Shield pot, she'll post whatever you want to call it. Always drink the small Shields first get yourself up to 50 and then use the bigger ones because trust me in a gunfight 50 Shield versus a hundred Shield could determine whether or not you live or die. I never for build a Hut to freaking heal after getting in a firefight with someone coming out alive. You are obviously going to want to heal up before you do anything you weren't doing. So you need to be sure you're not going to get finished off by someone who may have been sitting on the sidelines waiting to pick off the weak links, which is a strategy most good fortnite players do after killing someone. You should always duck in a cover in order to heal. Even if you're just drinking a little Shield potion or using a couple bandages if there's a house nearby duck inside if there's no cover build yourself a small Hut with a roof on it just in time to heal up. You may say that's a waste of wood but is it really a waste of wood if it's the latter happens if somebody just one-offs you when you weren't even looking this way? No one can pick you up. Once you let your guard down this also applies to Reviving down teammates, as you should never try to revive a teammate when you're not covered from all sides. If you're going to kill yourself or heal teammate, you should have a wall on all sides of you preferably a roof over your head in order to ensure that you make it out without taking any more damage I'd ever 3 stocking up on resources late in the match as I'm sure you all know the end of a fortnite match always ends up in a big tower building fight or some kind of building fighting that can only happen. If you have enough resources to get you through if you find yourself in a building fighting you run out of resources, you're pretty much screwed Gathering resources is something you usually do in the beginning of the match and slowly throughout the remainder of the match. But if you see a player count going down and down and you find yourself going to be in the top 10 or less you need to get resources. If you think you're going to end up in the final group hunker down and start smashing up some trees. So you're prepared to fight. There's absolutely nothing for night. That's worse than running out of resources. When you really need them at nine times out of 10 that scenario happens there the end of a match. So make sure that you don't end up contributing to that statistic number to don't loot bodies immediately because gunfights in fortnite are so loud. You are likely going to attract other players to your location after you kill someone because of this a lot of players will sit back and watch a nearby firefighting and kill the person who wins when they run over Dilute the dead body of their enemy. You do not want to be the person who wins the firefight and then gets killed while looting the enemy after killing enemy. Loot. Am I know you're excited you just won this confrontation because chances are there's somebody watching you and waiting for the fight too. And so they can kill you and take all of your loot after killing someone from a distant y 10 or 20 seconds or so before running out to get the loot scan the perimeter try to make sure that nobody is spying on you and you might even be able to pick off that person who's hiding in a bush that is waiting for that fight 2 and then you get the double Loot and finally today watch firefights from a distance. What are we just talked about? Okay on the other side of the scenario, you don't want you don't like she just don't want to run over someone you just killed because someone might be watching awaiting. Right? What if you end up coming across to people fighting then what well, then you get to be the person who watches away to the fight to answer you can kill the winter and get double the loot. However, you have to be smart when you Encounter two people fighting cuz if you mess it up you can add up dead as well. When you see two people fighting with each other try to get close to the situation without being noticed or just stay put where you are and take cover behind a tree or wall or something. Do not build a wall to cover yourself because that will instantly draw attention to you and screw up your a surprise attack and do not engage either player until one of them is dead because here's the deal they're likely just going to gang up on you and then continue fighting and you want to be a small and unnoticeable as possible to one of them dies, then finish off the winner of the fight and loot the two bodies in the reason. This is such a formidable strategy is because of these two guys getting a fight one of them probably going to die obviously and the other ones probably going to take some damage. So you literally get to come in at the optimum time where was dead and the other one is very very hurt. And then you get all their loot just like the last entry want to make sure no one else was watching the fight behind you you get into this whole fight ception where there's three different groups. Watch you guys get what I'm saying. Just be smart about your confrontations and you'll come out on top. More times than not tips tricks, whatever you want to call him to help you get better at the game. This was directed more at the new be in fornite, which there is a lot of them coming into the scene. So hopefully this help you if it did drop a like on the video if you guys would like to see a more advanced hacks tips or tricks definitely let me know we can do that as well and be sure to check out all the other fortnite videos in the playlist below drop a light. Make sure you subscribe on the way out and I'll see you soon.